There are fifteen digital signage screens on campus that are managed by the UCSA. These guidelines are in place to give all parties a fair go at receiving promotion of their event or service.
UCTV screens are branded UCSA.
These guidelines apply to those screens only:
- All UCTV slides and videos will be vetted by the UCSA media team before they are uploaded to the UCTV system
- Offensive slides and videos will not be permitted – this is at the discretion of the UCSA
- Promotion of alcohol is not permitted
- Slides and videos are only run for one week – longer periods must be negotiated with the UCSA media team
- Slides must be received by the Friday morning preceding the week of display
- ALL external advertisers – including club sponsors – need to be vetted and approved by the UCSA Clubs Team.
UCTV Naming conventions:
- All slides and videos must be named with the name of the club, then the event, then the event date.
- eg. A cocktail party held by CoffeeSoc on the 11th of March would be labelled: CoffeeSoc – CocktailParty – 11 March
UCTV slide specs:
- Slides must be 1920×1080 pixels (standard HD TV size)
- Slides must be 72dpi (standard TV and monitor resolution)
- File format must be .jpg.
For any further information or clarification, please contact the UCSA team on email@example.com.