There are six notice boards on campus that are managed by the UCSA. These guidelines are in place to give all parties a fair go at receiving promotion of their event or service.
UCSA Notice boards are branded UCSA.
These guidelines apply to those boards only.
- All UCSA affiliated Clubs or UCSA event posters must be vetted and stamped by the UCSA Office, before being put up
- Posters with no stamp will be removed
- Continued non-compliance (been warned of non-compliance at least twice) of these guidelines by a club, will be raised to the UCSA President, and sanctions may be put in place
- No more than two A3 posters per notice board
- Your poster/s are not to cover up UC Emergency Notices or any UCSA branded posters
- All notice boards will be cleared EVERY MONDAY by noon
- ALL external advertisers – including club sponsors – need to be vetted and approved by the UCSA Sales & Sponsorship Executive at the UCSA Office
For any further information or clarification, please contact the UCSA team on firstname.lastname@example.org.