The UCSA manages the seven poster bollards on campus. These guidelines are in place to give all parties a fair go at receiving promotion of their event or service.
- Only the UCSA may place posters on the bollards
- Affiliated clubs must contact the UCSA clubs team with their interest in placing posters on the bollards by the Wednesday preceding the week the posters will be displayed
- The availability of bollard space is entirely at the discretion of the UCSA
- Clubs must print their own posters – at their own cost
- Posters must be A3 in size – unless otherwise negotiated with the UCSA
- ALL external advertisers – including club sponsors – need to be vetted and approved by the UCSA Sales & Sponsorship Executive at the UCSA Office
For any further information or clarification, please contact the UCSA team on email@example.com.